Discover the limitless potential of GPT and learn from industry leaders about how this powerful technology is transforming businesses and organizations. Whether you’re an AI enthusiast, a business professional, or a technical expert, this event is the place to be to get engaged with the future impact of artificial intelligence on your business.
Tickets to the event are $25 per person, which includes a pizza dinner at 5:00pm. To purchase tickets, please click the link below.
- 5:00 PM – Networking & Pizza
- 5:20 PM – “Introduction to GPT and Its Capabilities”
- 5:50 PM – Break
- 6:00 PM – “Best Practices for Integrating GPT”
- 6:30 PM – “Potential Impact of GPT on Various Industries”
- Eric den Boer – Co-Founder, Cognitum / Co-Chair, Digital Assets – Metaverse Standards Forum / Web3 Podcast Host at KUAF NWA
- Evan Wagner – Founder, HackNWA
- Kendra Anthony – Principal Product Manager, Walmart Global Tech
- Zak Morris – Risk Expert Mergers & Acquisitions – International Markets, Walmart Inc.
- Brent Reader – Director of Technology and Web Development, Bold Strategies
- Steven Sevic – CTO, International Office Consulting / Developer, Immigration Documents “On Chain”
- Bill Akins – Co-Founder, Cognitum / Honors Marketing Professor, UARK Walton College of Business